Achieve better balance and faster rehabilitation with the Basic Balance Board. Perfect for all levels from seniors to athletes. Works best with beginners in a clinic or home setting. Excellent for improving R.O.M. (Range of Movement). Develop more confidence for sports and active living.
Improves balance and coordination
Helps increase leg strength and ankle range of motion (R.O.M.)
Better proprioceptive awareness for injury prevention
- Eight degree tilt angle across a single plane for maximum control
- Constructed of high-quality birch plywood
- Non-slip grip-taped standing surface is great for bare feet or sports shoes
- Comes with user's manual, complete with exercise guide
- Rectangular board measures 24" x 11" x 2.5"
- Additional Information
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Product Questions
You must be logged in to ask questions.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!