HOW DOES IT WORK?
Using your legs, push and pull in opposite directions. These Isometric contractions cause a rotational force that will free up movement in the pelvis leading to realignment, strength, and stability creating evenly distributing forces up and down the chain for better movement and pain relief. The Back pedal was designed to be painless, provide faster results, cost less and be used in the privacy and convenience of your own home.
You will benefit from using The Back Pedal, but there are a few indications for use that we would like to highlight:
- Low back pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Discogenic pain
- Pelvic malalignment symptoms
- Spinal degenerative joint disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Shortened stride length
- Herniated disc
- Spinal curvature due to tight muscles
- Difference in leg length
- Muscle spasms
The Back Pedal is intended for single person use by adults to provide portable, non-powered strengthening and alignment to pelvis and low back while simultaneously stretching and strengthening the muscles and soft tissues of the pelvis, hips, and low back.
For best results use device daily for 2 weeks
The Back Pedal strengthens muscles in your legs and pelvis and assists in re-aligning joints in your low back and pelvis. Don’t be surprised if you are sore after using The Back Pedal as these muscles and joints are not used to being used like this. If you try to push to hard and strain, you may be sore. This is just like using any work out equipment and it is best to start slow and progress slow.
Extra Helpful information:
- If you place the device to close to your waist you will be more likely to move your legs out of position and hold the hand grips evenly. We want to keep are legs and our hands in the same place and resist our legs pushing and pulling opposite of each other in order to move the two side of our pelvis back into their preferred position.
- If we don’t raise our feet up off of the ground we will not be in the best position for our spine and we will not be pushing and pulling evenly in our legs.
- Please practice and refer to this manual, the picture and our video on our website for any clarification or help in the use of The Back Pedal®. This device will work wonders on your low back pain if used correctly.
BEFORE USE WARNING: Before starting to use the back pedal you should first consult with your primary care physician to make sure your healthy enough to do so.
There may be a few things in your past medical history that would be a CONTRAINDICATION FOR USE and participation: ligamentous instability, inflammatory conditions of the spine, primary or metastatic tumor(s), spinal cord tumor(s), unhealed pelvic or spinal fracture, recent spinal surgery, severe pain with coughing or sneezing, osteoporosis, aortic aneurysm, respiratory condition that results in difficulty breathing with physical exertion or while lying fully flat on your back, any condition where resistance exercise is contraindicated.
- Additional Information
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Product Questions
You must be logged in to ask questions.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!