About the HIIT Mill:
Unlike a standard treadmill, the HIIT Mill is a self-powered speed and strength training tool designed to build explosive power when used in a High-Intensity Interval Training program.This High-Intensity machine delivers an effective resistance training platform that captures the benefits of speed and agility training, lateral training, and sled training. Users can now push, drive, and sprint with the resistance of a sled safely and with a smaller footprint. These easy to use tools allow users to drive up metabolic intensity and make for a more space efficient solution to alternative training methods. Gear up for one tough and rewarding HIIT workout that members will love to hate.
- Multi-grip hand positioning with Water bottle and phone holder
- Magnetic resistance brake with resistance control lever
- Extra-WIDE 23” belt width for lateral training and max stability under load
- Comes with farmers carry lift arms and 3mm cushioned turf belt for added durability and grip
- Add weight plates for extra resistance and a more challenging work out
- 11 Gauge Steel Frame
- Black and silver with corrosion resistant powder coating
- Self-powered, eddy current resistance
- Extra-wide 23” belt
- Fixed 11% incline for gravity assisted start up
*NOTE: Weight plates not included
- Dimensions: 78" (L) x 55" (W) x 66" (H)
- Product Weight: 454.2 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 500 lbs.
- Additional Information
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Product Questions
You must be logged in to ask questions.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!