The Polar M430 is the ideal tool for serious runners aiming to reach their personal best.
- Optical Heart Rate - continuous, accurate heart rate without a chest strap via a 6 LED optical sensor
- Integrated GPS - speed, distance, pace, and route tracking
- 24/7 Activity Tracking - tracks daily activity including steps, calories, and sleep with the guidance to help you reach your activity goal
- Mobile Connectivity - seamless communication via Bluetooth Smart to Polar Flow app on your mobile device
- Vibration Alerts - be alerted with vibrating smart notifications of incoming calls/messages or during training and periods of inactivity
- Rechargable Battery - three different GPS recording options to choose from allow for 8 hours to nearly 30 hours of training time
- Comes with Polar Smart Coaching features, such as the Running Program
- 8 hours of training with GPS and optical heart rate with fully charged battery
- Successor to the award-winning Polar M400 GPS running watch
- Lightweight, breathable wristband with vibration alerts
- Black and white screen is easy to read, even in direct sunlight
Polar’s unique Smart Coaching features offer the best possible guidance on how to develop your training as well as helpful feedback on your progress.
- Wrist Based Heart Rate - display current heart rate and heart rate zone, without a chest strap; also compatible with the H10 heart rate sensor
- Training Benefit - delivers motivating feedback immediately after the run describing the effect of the training session
- Running Program - set a race target and let the online program guide you towards your goal
- Running Index - calculated after every run and based on your heart rate and speed data
- Fitness Test - easy 5 minute test that measures your aerobic fitness; taking the test regularly allows you to track your progress
- Additional Information
- Product Questions
You must be logged in to ask questions.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found