From playing to paying, vívoactive 3 is the smartwatch for your active life. Make contactless payments with ease, right from your watch, and with more than 15 preloaded sports apps — you can choose how you like to get fit. Built-in GPS lets you record the distance, pace, location and more for your outdoor activities.
With more than 15 preloaded sports apps, finding a fun way to stay active is easy. Hit the golf course, go for a bike ride, take a yoga class, or even try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding. When you head outside, built-in GPS lets vívoactive 3 track the details of your chosen activity — with no phone connection required. From snowboarding to swimming and at least a dozen other options in between, this watch is the perfect playmate.
Feel free to take this watch outside in all kinds of weather. Not only is it safe for swimming and showering, its Garmin Chroma Display™ is easy to read — even in direct sunlight — and housed under extra-durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass. It also features the Side Swipe™ interface, which makes for quick scrolling and swift navigation of menus and widgets. Whether you scroll with your thumb or index finger, you can choose how to wear it. Comfortable, convenient and easy to see — vívoactive 3 just fits.
With help from Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate technology², vívoactive 3 lets you monitor key aspects of your fitness and stress to show how your body responds under various circumstances. For example, it’s able to estimate your VO2 max and fitness age — 2 indicators of physical fitness that can often improve over time with regular exercise. It also tracks your heart rate variability (HRV), which is used to calculate and track your stress level. vívoactive 3 can make you aware when physical or emotional sources cause your stress level to rise so you can find a way to relieve the pressure.
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
- Memory/History7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
- 3-axis compass with HSI (horizontal situation indicator)
- Touch and/or button lock
- GPS coordinates
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Downloadable training plans
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Heart rate (real-time during rests, interval and session stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim)
- Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry)
- Compatible with Vector™ (power meter)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to Garmin Connect)
- Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length)
- Training Load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)
- Charging/data cable and manuals are included
- Available in different colors
Dimensions and Performance:
- 1.2" (30.4mm) diameter
- Resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Weight: 43.0 g
- Display Type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery Life: GPS mode: Up to 13 hours
Smartwatch mode: Up to 7 days
- Additional Information
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found
- Product Questions
You must be logged in to ask questions.
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!