Working out on an indoor rowing machine isn’t just a great way to get more exercise. It’s the type of experience that targets pretty much your entire body. Rowers deliver a pretty serious way to torch and tone your core as well. Even so, it’s important to realize that not all indoor rowing machines are created equally.
WaterRower is considered the indoor rowing option to beat for a number of reasons, but is it the right fit for your workout regimen? The following are just a few of the many advantages that a WaterRower, in particular, brings to the table.
1. A WaterRower workout just might be the perfect exercise.
Rowing already leads the pack when it comes to not only the sheer number of muscles it activates but the calorie burning potential as well. WaterRower elevates the entire experience by maximizing the potential you can get out of it.
- Rowing on a WaterRower is fantastic for your joints, as it moves them through a complete range of motion without requiring them to bear weight.
- WaterRower workouts are low-impact, so they’re perfect for workout enthusiasts of all ages, weights, and strength levels.
- The unique design of a WaterRower helps soothe and relax the mind as well.
In other words, you don’t just get a great workout with WaterRower. You get an enjoyable experience that’s as fun and relaxing as it is good for you.
2. WaterRower machines leverage the power of real water resistance.
A WaterRower machine does the best possible job of mimicking the experience of rowing a real boat, thanks to the unique WaterFlywheel design—a special paddle that provides optimal resistance by moving through real water.
- There’s none of the unpleasant jerking or jarring that can occur with a conventional rowing machine.
- Moving a paddle through real water allows muscle groups to handle the work more evenly. The exercise itself is more effective as a result.
- The addition of real water allows your WaterRower to compensate for less than perfect technique when you’re just starting out, making you less likely to injure yourself.
3. WaterRower machines are designed to be both effective and stylish.
If you’re in the middle of building the perfect home gym, then you don’t need to be told that not every option you might want to add is easy on the eyes. After all, most machines are designed to deliver optimal results, not to add a decorative element to a spare room.
WaterRower machines, on the other hand, aren’t just designed to treat you to a great workout. They’re meant to be “fitness furniture” that adds to the look of your home. Think clean lines, warm wood framework, and stylish good looks!
4. WaterRower machines fit perfectly into an eco-friendly lifestyle.
The people at WaterRower understand how important it is to you that your fitness choices be in line with the environmentally responsible lifestyle you’re looking to lead. Rest assured that when you buy one of their machines, you’re making a choice that’s as good for the planet as it is for you.
WaterRower’s wooden rowing machines are made right here in America. The hardwood they use comes only from sources that are fully replenishable as well.
5. WaterRower machines are right for absolutely any space.
Naturally, one of the biggest concerns you might have when assembling the home gym of your dreams is space. After all, not all of us are lucky enough to have a massive open space in the home. Many people need their fitness equipment to fit comfortably into a small spare room or garage while others use their living room or bedroom as a work out space.
If that state of affairs sounds familiar, a WaterRower machine is the perfect fit for your needs. It includes built-in dolly wheels that let you move it from place to place with ease. It also stores upright so it doesn’t take up valuable space or get in the way. In other words, WaterRower adjusts to fit your lifestyle and needs, not the other way around. Try it today and see for yourself!