Harbinger 155 Power Gloves ::
- StretchBack™ performance mesh on back of hand and between fingers increases flexibility
- Leather palm protects hand and maintains strong feel on bar
- Open cell foam cushions palm and fingers
- ½ finger length increases contact with grip
- Enhanced thumb protection
- Double stitched for enhanced durability
- Fully adjustable wrist closure
These gloves can be washed by hand with a mild soap, like hand soap or dish soap and then rinse thoroughly in cool water. Lay them down on a towel and place another towel on top – pat them down to get as much water out as possible without wringing them. Let them air dry by either laying them flat or hanging them up to dry. Do NOT put them in direct sunlight. UV rays can damage the gloves. Wash as often as you want, but allow them to fully dry.
Sizing Guide: Measure the surface of your flat hand just under the knuckles, not including your thumb. These gloves are generally snug-fitting. The real leather is designed to stretch out over the life of the glove. If you are in between sizes, it is recommended that you select the larger of the two sizes. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, select one size larger than you would normally wear.
S: 7.0" - 7.5"
M: 7.5" - 8.0"
L: 8.0" - 8.5"
XL: 8.5" - 9.5"