Harbinger Women's Power Gloves ::
- Designed specifically for women
- StretchBack™ performance mesh on back of hand and between fingers enhances flexibility
- Leather palm protects hand and maintains strong feel on bar
- Open cell foam cushions palm and fingers
- ½ finger length increases contact with grip surface
- Double stitched for enhanced durability
These gloves can be washed by hand with a mild soap, like hand soap or dish soap and then rinse thoroughly in cool water. Lay them down on a towel and place another towel on top – pat them down to get as much water out as possible without wringing them. Let them air dry by either laying them flat or hanging them up to dry. Do NOT put them out in direct sunlight. UV rays can damage the gloves. Wash as often as you want, but allow them to fully dry.
Sizing Guide: Measure the circumference of your flat hand, just under the knuckles, and not including the thumb. These gloves are generally snug-fitting. The real leather is designed to stretch out over the life of the glove. If you are in between sizes, we suggest you select the larger one. If you prefer a looser fitting glove, select one size larger than you typically wear.
X-Small: 6.0" - 6.5"
Small: 6.5" - 7.0"
Medium: 7.0" - 7.5"
Large: 7.5" - 8.0"