Teeter Hang Ups IA-4 Factory Refurbished Inversion Table ::
In just a few minutes a day on the IA-4 Inversion Table, you can experience natural relief of back pain, improved joint health, and renewed energy and flexibility.
· UL Classified
· Flexion Bed Design: The patented and support design moves with you to accommodate stretches for greater range of motion. Movement while inverted encourages realignment and relaxes muscles. An adjustable pillow keeps it comfy.
· Optimum Decompression Surface: The smooth surface reduces friction, allowing the body to slide and achieve the optimum decompressive stretch.
· No Tear, No Stain Construction: Plastic injection-molded construction is more durable than typical nylon or vinyl beds vulnerable to wear and tear. The easy-to-clean surface ensures pristine appearance over years of use.
· Easy-Reach Ankle Lock System: The extended handle for the ankle lock system provides an easy-to-reach solution in addition to its triple lock security feature.
· Large Support Handles with Traction Bars: Larger padded support handles assist during inversion and ascent. With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the Traction Bars can help to increase traction and enhance your stretching experience.
· Pre-set Rotation Control: The Tether Strap allows the user to pre-set the angle before inverting.
· Ankle Comfort Dial™: The new foot platform design dials up or down for smaller or larger feet, allowing a comfortable and secure fit for the ankle clamps.
· Precision Balancing: The superior design allows controlled oscillation with minimal effort, promoting fluid movement in the joints, and allows secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
· Unique and Patented Security Features: Auto-locking Hinges, cam locks, and heat-treated steel parts create a product that is more secure and reliable.
· Smooth, Quiet Rotation: A de-rattler knob and specialized pivot bearings ensure a lifetime of squeak and rattle-free rotation.
· High Quality Finishes: Features scratch-resistant powder coating and triple-plated chrome.
· Easy Assembly: 85% pre-assembled with less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly.
· Quick Storage: Folds in just a few seconds to 28.5" x 19" x 66".
· Value Added: Comes with a laminated Owner’s Manual attached to the frame for quick-reference and an Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use.