Schwinn IC Pro Indoor Cycling Bike ::
Designed to withstand countless hours of intense Exercycle program use, the Schwinn IC Pro cycling bike lets you experience the feeling of being on a road bike in your own home. It features a customized fit, sleek racing bike geometry, and true cycling components. The high inertia drive system composed of a 38 pound flywheel and direct drive gearing. It offers easy-to-use handlebar and seat adjustments to help you quickly determine preferred comfort setting and corrosion-preventing stainless pins that can be quickly threaded tight for a secure hold on the sliding tube.
Its large-diameter leveling feet provide floor protection and stability, and reinforced axles offer increased service life for standard toe clip/strap pedals. Texturized pads provide a non-slip surface for stretching and transport wheels make storage and relocation easy while protecting floors.
- Infinitely variable resistance levels with linear increase throughout resistance range
- Bicycle components including Shimano sealed cartridge bottom bracket and cold forged crank arms that accept clip less pedals
- 22-inch wide stabilizers for better rider support and stability
- Includes with toe clips
- Two composite water bottle cages hold bottles up to one-liter in size
- Fully adjustable seat position (fore and aft, up and down) with easy to use stainless steel locking pop pins
- Compatible user size: 4'11" to 6'8"
- Footprint: 50 by 22.5 inches (L x W)
- Weight: 130 pounds
- Maximum user weight: 300 pounds
Warranty: Fifteen-year warranty on frame, two-year warranty on parts, one-year warranty on labor, six-month warranty on wear items.