WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine with S4 ::
The WaterRower Natural Rowing Machine with S4 Monitor is hand crafted in solid Ash and stained Honey Oak for consistency of color. Each machine has been hand finished with Danish Oil giving a deep luster an warmth to the wood. Wood has been chosen due to its marvelous engineering properties, primary amongst these is its ability to absorb sound and vibration enhancing the WaterRower's quietness and smoothness of use.
Ash, like all woods used in WaterRower construction, is a premium hardwood with incredible longevity and dimensional stability. For reasons of ecology, all our woods are harvested from replenishable forests.
The S4 Monitor has been designed with user friendliness in mind. It has been designed for easy QuickStart of most functions, simply press the on button and away you row. Delve a little deeper and there are many more advanced functions for the novice through the elite user.
The S4 Monitor displays intensity in m/s (meters per second), mph (mile per hour), /500m (time per 500 meters), /2km (time per 2 kilometers), watts and Kcalories per hour. It Displays Strokerate, Heartrate (with optional heartrate attachment), Distance in units of meters, kilometers, miles and total strokes and duration.
- Handcrafted rowing machine with "water flywheel" that replicates actual rowing feel
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more
- Solid ash and stained honey oak construction absorbs sound and vibration
- Stores upright; measures 84 x 21 x 22 inches (W x H x D) and weighs 117 pounds
- Includes WaterRower Home Training DVD - perfect for first time rowers and even helpful for those with experience.
Warranty: 5 Years Home, 3 Year Commercial